4. You will be prompted with the necessary script, click the copy button.
5. Go back to the “Insert Headers and Footers” plugin and under the “Scripts in Header” section paste the copied script.
6. Go to the form where you want to integrate Content Refinery. Then right click on the “Email” input and select “Inspect”
7. Copy the “id” property of the selected input.
8. Replace YOUR_INPUT_ID for the copied input id on your script.
9. Go back to the form where you want to integrate content refinery. Then right click on the “Submit” button and select “Inspect”
10. Replace YOUR_BUTTON_ID for the copied button id on your script. and click the “Save” button.